We'll give you an in-depth introduction to Swift, the new language for developing iOS and OS X apps and services. We’ll focus on the latest stable version of Swift, together with the latest Xcode and iOS. We’ll start by getting up to speed with the Swift language, becoming familiar with its fundamentals, and then explore the details of Swift and its standard library, including some of its more sophisticated features. Using Playgrounds, you’ll get hands-on experience writing Swift code throughout the course.
It's May and we're off to a whole lot of conferences, all in the USA:
- IA Summit 2016, in Atlanta, Georgia
- presenting How Do I Game Design? covering how and why games do what they do
- OSCON 2016, in Austin, Texas
- presenting, together with Tim Nugent, Swift programming for iOS, OS X, and beyond, covering the latest in Swift
- Write The Docs 2016, in Portland, Oregon
- presenting, together with Tim Nugent, Code the Docs, looking at live programming and documentation environments