We have two brand new books on game development available right now! We’re super excited! Check them out?
We’ve been working with some awesome folks to build a great library of training material for game development with Unity.
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- Designing Games that People Want to Play (on Safari)
- Getting Started with Game Development in Unity (on Safari)
- Developing 3D Games with Unity (on Safari)
- Creating 2D Games with Unity (on Safari)
- Creating First-Person-Shooter (FPS) Games with Unity (on Safari)
- Creating 3D VR Games with Unity (on Safari)
- Creating Narrative Games with Unity (on Safari)
- Just Enough Game Art (on Safari)
We’ve also got some new “Learning Path” videos, exclusively out on O’Reilly’s Safari platform:
- UIKit Dynamics for iOS
- Constraints in iOS
- Table Views in iOS
- Getting started with Swift on the iPad
- The Basics of Designing 3D Art
with Blender and Unity
Our newest books are also available now:
- Learning Swift (on the latest Swift/iOS/macOS) (also on Amazon and Safari)
- The Kerbal Player’s Guide (also on Amazon and Safari)
- Check out our talk “The Mun and Back”, from OSCON 2015 as well!